Receptionist Administrative Assistant
KRD, a full-service public accounting firm, has been providing sound financial advice to clients for over three decades. We provide a full range of client services: audits, reviews and compilations; accounting and software services; tax strategies and preparation, business valuations services, as well as financial, retirement and estate planning. Our working environment is team-oriented and supportive. Our business is growing and we are in need of an experienced part-time receptionist/admin assistant to join our administration team.
The selected candidate will provide services for our firm by performing duties such as those outlined below.
Minimum Education, Skills & Experience:
- Greets clients and guests - directs to appropriate party
- Answers phone in a timely manner and directs calls to appropriate party
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Room set up for training and meetings
- Document scanning responsibilities
- Schedule meetings
- Minimum 3 years of office experience
- Knowledge in software applications including WORD, PPT, Outlook, and Excel
- Exceptional communication skills to work effectively across all layers of the organization both internally and externally.
Over the past several years, KRD has received annual awards locally and nationally for being one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work For, and Best and Brightest Places to Work. Our employees enjoy the flexibility, comradery and relaxed working environment we offer while understanding the importance of continuing to meet client needs by working hard, accurately and smart. In addition to being an employer of choice, KRD also offers a generous PTO plan as well as a retirement savings option.
The selected candidate will have a keen attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to think logically and maintain organization in a fast-paced public accounting environment. Only those with exceptional references and a proven track record as a professional team player will be considered. We check references and perform a background check as part of our hiring process.
We are looking for someone who wants to take ownership of the job and make a difference to our clients. If this sounds like you, please consider applying today by completing our on-line application https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KRDREC18 and sending your resume to email@example.com ATTN: Receptionist - Admin Assistant position. Each is a required step in our application process.