Elder Care Planning
KRD works with our elders by effectively structuring their assets and by consistent maintenance of these assets including all proper filings and quarterly reviews. In this relationship, KRD provides value through oversight and planning which are often too complex and time-consuming for our elders to manage.
Elder care involves financial planning and structuring. KRD has experience and knowledge regarding elder care decisions, including:
- Financial Planning
- Trust Design and implementation
- Trust, Gift and Estate Tax return preparation and planning
- Income available from social security, pensions and other sources
- Extraordinary income or expense items that will affect your retirement capital
- Existing savings, investment and retirement funds and annual contributions
- Time horizon, rate of returns and inflationary and tax effects
- Elder care consulting, including specific knowledge regarding Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) and other solutions.
Long Term Care Insurance National Advisory Center