401K & Retirement Planning
One of the most important aspects of retirement planning includes having an understanding of your current financial situation and anticipating future needs so you can develop a plan that meets your goals.
Do you have your money in the right type of retirement plan? How much can you contribute to your retirement plan per year? How much do you need to save in order to live the lifestyle you want in retirement? What are the tax implications of withdrawing funds early? These are all important questions you should ask yourself. If you don’t have the answers, KRD financial advisors can help.
Benefits of Retirement Planning
It’s hard to ignore the benefits of retirement planning. They include:
- Tax-free contributions: Pre-tax contributions are subject to income tax only after withdrawal, typically when you retire
- Select the retirement plan best for you: IRAs, SIMPLE plans, 401ks and cash balance are just some of the options you may consider when choosing a retirement plan
- Protection from bankruptcy creditors
- Long-term security for you and your family’s future
KRD’s 401k & Retirement Planning Services
Below are some of the retirement planning services we provide :
- Create a budget that meets your retirement goals
- Determine if lump sum or installments are the best way to withdraw funds from your retirement plans
- Figure out which retirement plan works best for you and your family
- If you’re a business owner, we can determine if you qualify for tax credits for establishing a new plan
- Determine the tax implications of each kind of plan according to your income and age
Learn About Our Retirement Planning Services Today
Make sure your future is protected by planning for retirement today. Contact KRD for your free initial consultation at 847-240-1040 or contact us online.