Elder Care Financial Planning
KRD understand the importance of trusting your CPA firm with sensitive financial information, especially when it involves our elders and their families. We work with our elders by effectively structuring their financial assets and by consistent maintenance of these assets including all proper filings and quarterly reviews. In this relationship, KRD provides value through oversight and planning which are often too complex and time-consuming for our elders to manage.
Elder care involves financial planning and structuring. KRD has experience and knowledge regarding elder care decisions, including:
- Financial planning
- Trust design and implementation
- Trust, gift and estate tax return preparation and planning
- Income available from social security, pensions and other sources
- Extraordinary income or expense items that will affect your retirement capital
- Existing savings, investment and retirement funds and annual contributions
- Time horizon, rate of returns and inflationary and tax effects
- Elder care consulting, including specific knowledge regarding Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) and other solutions.
Financial Calculators: Interactive Financial Planning
KRD is happy to provide interactive financial calculators to assist with some day-to-day questions and concerns that may arise. These calculators are not a substitute for financial advice from a qualified accounting or financial professional, but they can be used as a starting point in the decision making process.
For additional information, please contact KRD today at 847-240-1040 or fill out our online contact form.