Elder Care Financial Planning
KRD understand the importance of trusting your CPA firm with sensitive financial information, especially when it involves our elders and their families. We work with our elders by effectively structuring their financial assets and by consistent maintenance of these assets including all proper filings and quarterly reviews. In this relationship, KRD provides value through oversight and planning which are often too complex and time-consuming for our elders to manage.
Elder care involves financial planning and structuring. KRD has experience and knowledge regarding elder care decisions, including:
- Financial planning
- Trust design and implementation
- Trust, gift and estate tax return preparation and planning
- Income available from social security, pensions and other sources
- Extraordinary income or expense items that will affect your retirement capital
- Existing savings, investment and retirement funds and annual contributions
- Time horizon, rate of returns and inflationary and tax effects
- Elder care consulting, including specific knowledge regarding Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) and other solutions.
For more information on elder care financial planning services, click on the links below:
Long Term Care Insurance National Advisory Center