In basic terms, tax planning focuses on lowering, deferring or eliminating tax liability.
We offer a broad range of tax-sensitive strategies designed to minimize the effects of taxes on investment returns, while achieving superior pre-tax returns. That could mean the use of income splitting, tax deferrals and accelerations, tax-advantaged investment strategies, or other options.
Our tax specialists will sort through the options to provide a full range of federal, state and local income and estate tax services. Beyond traditional tax compliance and reporting services, we proactively engage in planning to discover answers that often result in additional tax savings for our clients.
- Federal Tax – Tax Strategy and Tax Preparation
- State and Local – Tax Planning and Preparation
- Tax Planning for High Income Individuals
- Closely-Held/Privately-owned Businesses
- Non-profit Organizations
- Estate Tax Planning – Estate tax planning is vital when you consider that the taxable amount can be subject to taxation as high as 39.6%.There are a number of ways to reduce your taxable estate during your lifetime including gifting and portability.